Menetou-Salon White AOP
- Grape variety: 100% Sauvignon
- Pruning: Single Guyot
- Plants/hectares: 7,000
- Soil type: 50% clay-limestone and 50% Kimmeridgian marl
- Vinification: Static racking of the must
Slow, low temperature alcoholic fermentation in thermoregulated stainless steel vats for 7 to 10 weeks.
No malolactic fermentation.
Stirring of the lees for 3 to 5 weeks.
- Alcoholic content: 12.5% Vol
- Residual sugar: < 2.5 g/L
- Acidity : 4,5 g/L
Would you like to order our Menetou-Salon Blanc AOP?
Complete the form opposite to receive the prices of our wines and our online sales conditions.