Sancerre White AOP
- Grape variety: 100 % Sauvignon Blanc
- Pruning: Single Guyot
- Plants/hectares: 7,000
- Soil type: Limestone-clay
- Vinification: Static racking of the must
Slow, low temperature alcoholic fermentation in thermoregulated
stainless steel vats for 7 to 10 weeks.
No malolactic fermentation.
Stirring of the lees for 3 to 5 weeks.
- Alcoholic content: 12.5% Vol
- Residual sugar: < 2.5 g/L
- Acidity: 4,5 g/L
Our Sancerre White AOP is available for sale!
Complete the form opposite to receive the prices of our wines and our online sales conditions.